- New services throughout, including:
- Each apartment provided with a high efficiency gas-fired condensing boiler.
- Space heating provided through underfloor heating and traditional column radiators.
- Hot water provided with a small circulation loop.
- New electrical installation, finished with high quality metal switch plates and sockets.
- High specification feature and general lighting to all areas.
- New incoming electricity main, gas main and water supply.
- Majority of apartments will have working gas fireplaces with refurbished or new surrounds and inserts to principal rooms.
- Mains operated, interlinked smoke detectors.
- Video entry phone to all apartments and houses.
- Concierge during working hours. The hours of the concierge can be determined by the residents through the management company once they have taken over.
- Entrance doors pre-wired for installation of an intruder alarm.
- Stainless steel bridges with glass balustrades provide access to the private garden of the garden maisonettes only.
- Rooftop pavilions with folding/sliding French doors provide access to the decked roof terraces of the upper maisonettes only.
- New rubble stone garden walls.
- Stone steps rebuilt/refurbished to access upper and lower levels of gardens.
- Communal Gardens to south of Crescent re-landscaped and new railings.
- All paving repaired/renewed to front and rear lightwells.
- Self-contained refuse and recycling building.
- Separate, enclosed cycle storage facility.
- Parking options available. For further details, please speak to our team.
COMMUNAL AREAS (TO APARTMENTS ONLY)
- Communal corridors and stairways completed to a high specification finish.
- New passenger lifts serve upper level apartments.
Product selections are those proposed at this time but may change due to availability, changes in the manufacturers' circumstances or alternative products of a similar standard becoming available.
Variances will occur between apartment and house types. Please refer to the sales team for individual specifications.